»⋅━◈⋅Changing Myself for the Better⋅⋅
━Going to start forgiving and forgetting. Holding grudges has negative effects on my overall well being and there is no reason to let the ones who have done me wrong have that kind of negative power over me. Letting go of grudges will clear my conscience and make me feel a lot better.
━Treating everyone with kindness. Being nice to everybody (yes even those who are rude or disrespectful towards me).
━Speaking well of others. The last thing I’d want is to be known as that insecure girl who is always saying mean things about others. Being nice feels way better than being mean, and gossiping makes me feel bad after I do it sometimes. Being positive and non-judgmental towards people is never a bad thing.
━Stop making excuses. I do this far too often, but its better to accept my own failures rather than to push them onto some other person or thing.
━Trying to avoid comparing myself to others. Everyone is working at their own pace in life, and there is no reason to feel bad about my place in life. There will always be someone better or worse, and focusing on myself is a much better game plan.
━Stop seeking approval from others. I want to care less about what people think of me, and stop trying to be who I think they want me to be. I am the decider of my own future, and nobody else.
━Nurture more of my social relationships. Show people that I care more often, and go out of my way to be kind to those who I care about. Taking time to see people, and rekindling old relationships is something I want to do.
━Tell the truth, all the time. I want to be more honest because lying creates a whole lot of stress. It also helps build trust with those around me.
━ Work on exercising, sleeping, and eating better. I want to boost my self esteem and feel better health wise. Diet is a huge chunk of mental health and why you feel the way you do, and putting healthful things into my body will make me a lot happier in the long run. More planning, and waking up the same time every day.
━Establish more control over myself and my own life. Not letting others tell me how to live my life, and being in charge of my own feelings and self worth.
━Stop obsessing over things that cannot be changed. Accepting that a lot of things in life aren’t fair, but that is okay. Focus more on what I can control and how to change it for the better.
- it-ll-be-ok-baby likes this
- imyourdealer likes this
- alaea likes this
- surf-culture reblogged this from coyotegold
- my-bestest-friend-forever reblogged this from coyotegold
- madinaanawwarah reblogged this from coyotegold
- wishesintotheair likes this
- lune-endormie likes this
- the-sunflower-soul likes this
- amarlia reblogged this from boucla
- that-bitch-is-trouble reblogged this from boucla
- that-bitch-is-trouble likes this
- oatmealcolour likes this
- m-ambo likes this
- ghastlymum likes this
- boucla reblogged this from coyotegold
- seabend likes this
- thedivingpool reblogged this from painted-skies
- c--l-a-r-a likes this
- berials likes this
- mujahababe likes this
- painted-skies reblogged this from thedivingpool
- lrawr15 likes this
- somekindofcraazy reblogged this from injenue
- daisymillwardblog likes this
- livinglouderwithrebelbeat reblogged this from coyotegold
- ocean-waves-rush reblogged this from littlemountainlady
- soulsoaked likes this
- shortismyexcuseforpersonality reblogged this from coyotegold
- shortismyexcuseforpersonality likes this
- immirieee likes this
- wanderlusttt likes this
- balsamea likes this
- misty-hills-misty-mornings likes this
- p-aralia-n reblogged this from littlemountainlady
- saebomra likes this
- legnd4ry reblogged this from returnthecrownsp
- lrkrns likes this
- day-dreamersss likes this
- envoutante likes this
- henat likes this
- engine30red likes this
- returnthecrownsp reblogged this from littlemountainlady
- enterbohemia reblogged this from oakandfort
- debedout likes this
- this-axiom likes this
- everlastingfade likes this